Thursday, November 29, 2007

Shocks Life


We have been married for one whole year, crazy I never thought we'd make it but we did. This year has been a great adventure for me, with transferring to a new school, moving 5 times and learning all the fun stuff the Shock family does together. I am going to Utah State and just got into their special education program for early childhood and serve. I am very excited to get started and learn all I can so I can teach the most amazing kids I know. I have always wanted to work with children and a few years ago I discovered the special ed program and fell in love with those kids and can't wait to get into the classroom with them. Riley is busy working for is dad doing construction and loving it. He also was picked to be on the climbing search and rescue team for weber county, he is so excited and can't wait to have an opportunity to go and rescue someone. I am happy for him because he has wanted to do this for a long time. Yes, we have moved 5 times in one year, we are nuts I know but by now we are pretty good at moving now. We have moved from Ogden to Logan and to a different place in Logan, back to Ogden and now we are in Roy. The Shock family plays a lot different than I am used to but I am loving learning how to snowmobile, motorcycle, four wheeling, wake boarding, skiing, rock climbing and just waiting for something to break or go wrong on our trips. We are very happy and absolutely love being married. This is just a little bit about our first year and what we have done.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Em...

Cool blog. It will be fun to hear about all your adventures!

Michelle