Thursday, June 25, 2009

what's new with the Shocks



I have gotten
so many people telling me that I need to update my blog, so here you go everyone. Riley and I have been so busy with playing hard, working and going to school. We love to play, so this is a major part of our life. We love the water so we like to go boating, floating the river and just go old playing in a pool. We go to Moab at least once a year, sometimes more when we are lucky. We go during my spring break to go rock climbing and hiking. Our favorite places to go is Wall street ( big Climbing wall), arches and fiery furnace. I'll just let the pictures show you what we like to do.....

2 comments:

Adam and Julie H. said...

Yeah! It's about time. It was good to see you tell Riley hello from us. :)

Blake and Jenn said...

yay! A new post emma jo! Looks like you guys are keeping busy...having fun! When are you in town?