Thursday, June 10, 2010

May 2010 Update


It has been awhile since I have written anything on the blog about what is going on, so here is the update. Once I finished student teaching the Shock fam went up to Rexburg to visit my sister-in-law and to see her daughter be baptized. It was a lot of fun to see everyone and we also went and played at gymnastic place on the trampolines, bar and balance beam.


We got back from Idaho on sunday about 3 and then packed the car and Riley, Kolby, some friends and I went down to Moab to do our annual trip. In Moab we hiked double-0 arch, played around in the fiery furnace and of course rock climbing. On the way back we stopped in green river and jumped in the river, which was freezing. We got back from Moab on Wednesday and then on Saturday I graduated from Utah State.


The next day Riley and my Family hopped on a plane to California to go get on a cruise to Mexico. WOW is all I can say about the cruise it was incredible. The ship alone was beyond anything I could have imagined, It was massive and so many fun things to do. The cruise stopped in three different ports Cabo San Lucas, Mazatian and Puerto Vallarta. The First port was Cabo San Lucas this is where we went snorkeling and played on the beach in the waves, I got beat up pretty bad by the waves but so much fun. Then we went to Mazatian this is where we went on a zip line, I had never been on a zip line and it was awesome. The tour guides we had were so fun, they let us go upside down and they would have bounce us, it made it much more exciting. The last port we went to was Puerto Vallarta. We went snorkeling again and also went to a waterfall and played on the beach, this was by far my favorite port. It was beautiful with all the greenery and the water was warm. After Puerto Vallarta it was time to head back to California so two days at sea. The whole trip was so much I fully enjoyed myself thank you so much mom and dad for such a fun and memorial trip.





We were only home for about a week and a half then it was the annual memorial weekend trip with the 4th ward. This year we went to Idaho by Twin falls areas. Here we saw a lot of waterfalls and cool deep canyons. Also we played on sand dunes and some hiking. Overall it was a great camping trip. That about wraps it up in a quick update, I am sure we will have a lot more adventures this summer.


There are more pictures of our adventures on facebook if you want to see more.

3 comments:

Blake and Jenn said...

Emma Jo! Wow-you're just the little travelin' girl! How fun! Blake and I went to Cabo for our honeymoon-loved it! Glad you had such an awesome time! You really have been busy! Are you coming to SL anytime soon? We've got a pretty busy summer, but I'd LOVE to see you guys! Glad you're enjoying the high life:)

Marci said...

Oh Em! SO much fun, and congrats on graduating! I am so proud of you! Now come and visit me!

Beki said...

Em! What a great kick off to the summer! I'm so happy to see all is well and you're having fun!