Monday, November 8, 2010

Shock Girls night out!!!






In October I was lucky enough to hang out with my girl in-laws at snowbird. We got together on friday October 15 and went to the temple. Then stopped to do a little shopping and then we headed up to snowbird. There we ate dinner and had a fashion show on the swim suit we just bought. Then we dipped into the hot tub and hung out there to talk, Jamie, Tara and I stayed up for a while. Once we were cooked we went back to the room to watch a movie. The next day we took the tram up to the top of snowbird walked around there and then Jamie and I ran down the mountain, while the other took the tram back down. Tara had to head home, while the rest of us went park city to go shopping. This little night out was so fun, I had a blast hanging out the my mother-in-law and sisters-in-law. Thanks mom for putting it together and everyone for coming!!

No comments: