Monday, November 8, 2010

Denver


At the end of October Riley and I went to Denver for Riley to get crossfit trained, so he can be a trainer. Lucky enough we were able to go stay with my Aunt and uncle Pam and Paul Gordon. So while Riley was in training all day I got to hang out with uncle Paul and he took me all over Denver. I was able to see a lot of the city that I have never seen. Paul and Pam took us out to eat and introduced us to some different food, which was actually good. We had a great time and Riley passed his training and test he had to take, now he can train crossfit classes. Thank you uncle Paul and aunt Pam for the fun times and letting us stay with you. It was great and I can't wait to go again.

Church at Air force Academy.

Denver Temple

Denver Rockies, Choors Field




Tunnel on our way home

We went from Sunny Denver to Snowing Canyon

To sunny White river canyon



No comments: