Friday, January 21, 2011

My Life

Wow I am amazed at how fast life fly's by, a lot has happened to our little family. After we came home from Denver, Riley started getting thing going for crossfit so that we could be up and running by January.
I started a new job, instead of tutoring one on one with a kid, I now work at an Elementary school doing random things. Some of my responsibilities at work are small ESL groups (5th & 2nd grades) Recess lady, bath-rooming and math remediation. It's not the ideal job, but I like it.
About mid December we were able to start crossfit because we were affiliated and we found a location. Since we started the middle of the month we decided to make it free for everyone until the first of January. It has been a slow start getting equipment and people to come but it's coming. We are called CROSSFIT STOIC and are up and running. We love everything about crossfit and enjoy helping other people become fit.


Riley and I decided to have our own Christmas morning together before we went the shock's. I loved having Christmas together. Then we went to the shock's for christmas, we especially loved talking to Brady on the phone and hearing about his mission. Then later that day we went to the poulson's for another christmas. This was fun to see my family and to watch the nephew's and niece's act out the nativity.


Just after christmas we went to the cabin and had a blast snowmobiling and snowshoeing. These are just a few things that have happened to us the last few months.




No comments: